The following links are PDF files. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, please
use the link below to obtain a free copy.
If you are looking for a place to stay, visit our Airbnb website below:
Meeting your Guide(s) will usually be at our primary meeting location, especially if you are coming from outside the Park. It’s just inside the Joshua Tree National Park’s “West Entrance.” Once you pay/enter at the gate, within a hundred feet to the right is a public restroom parking lot. This is the most convenient place to meet. Most cell phones still work at this location. The secondary location is usually used for folks that are coming from their campsites within the upper Park. It is at the “Intersection Rock” parking lot. It is located in the “Hidden Valley” area…See map below!
“Intersection Rock” parking area is a scenic fifteen minute drive approximately 8.5 miles south of Joshua Tree’s “West Entrance” to the National Park.
“Intersection Rock” parking area is very well signed. This will be the first paved four-way intersection that you will come to. Turn left. At this intersection you will also see a sign in red stating the only “Emergency Phone” in the Park. However, most likely, if you are meeting your guide(s) here, you likely are already in the Park as a camper, and already know your way around.
This parking area has restrooms (pit style), and no water.
There is no cell service at this location.
Please confirm your time and meeting place prior to departure.
Remember to bring plenty of water!
If you are meeting at the Intersection Parking Lot, it’s virtually impossible to contact your guide(s) at or near departure time. So please be on time. Please call well ahead if you know there may be a time issue.
Thanks, and enjoy your Uprising Adventure!
Uprising Adventure Guides Cancellation and Refund Policy:
• Clients receive 100% refund if WE cancel a class at anytime under any circumstances.
• All Group Classes and Private Guiding will be paid in full (no deposits) at the time of the reservation.
• Within 10 days of class, participants may move their payment to another date but no refund.
• Within 72 hours of class Participants may only move %50 of Payment to another date
• If a participant cancels within 24 hours of class, full payment is lost, non-refundable and non-transferable.